Re: [IP] Meter Software

Lifescan's InTouch software is alright... It'll read
any of their one touch meters that has a port and
generate some useful graphs when it works (the software
is built on an access engine and is notoriously
buggy).  Though you can combine results from meters or
maintain separate profiles from each one.  As far as
other makes goes I don't know of any, but the children
with diabetes website has a list of various glucose
meter software packages. (www.childrenwithdiabetes.org)

Fortunately lifescan does freely post their protocols
on their website so I just wrote my own software that
does the same thing and even adds in some extra
features.  (I don't suppose your workstation runs unix?
didn't think so...)  I'm working on building what I've
been using into a web service... look for it in a few

-Sara NSP (Non-Smartie Pants)

> I'm looking for meter software that will:
> 1). Allow me to uplod from 2 or 3 meters and combine
the results