[IP] re: variable sites

 I LOVe using my back but can only do so when I use
6mm rapids, which I am stopping using as soon as my
order comes in sometime next week...I would but them
as far up as my shoulder blade, but be careful,
sometimes I did "hit" things and ended up with red and
painful sites (I think from bones in my back that the
needle rubbed up against) I didn't pinch up skin (not
like you can high up on your back) and i jabbed
blindly which unfortuantely I think rapids are hte
only set you can do this with.

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!