[IP] re: lunch schmunch

I think what the original writter that started this war was tyring to say
something that you guys aren't hearing.  It sounded to me like he was saying
that we should eat better, more healthy meals when we DO eat.  So what if
you skip a meal, fine and dandy, Just be sure to eat good when you do eat.
It's funny how some people can eat crap all the time keeping there bgs in
check, yet they wonder why they feel like crap too.  Just my .02