Re: [IP] Re: Lunch

In a message dated 6/12/00 9:32:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Yes but Sara, if you remember what you were taught as a little girl, eat
 breakfast like a king, lunch like a queen, and dinner like a pauper.
 Eating properly and timely is good practice for all persons regardless
 of any medical condition. >>
Sara + Cap I love a good clean fight. On one hand after only 1 1/2 months of
pumping I am no expert. I will admit I love the thing for the chance to do
things I have had trouble with my whole life. You know coach a hockey game at
6:00 PM in a rink with no food near by. On the other hand I did get by 52
years of "D" eating like Mark suggests. I also think my 140 mg/dl cholesterol
Trigl 92  hdl 46  ldl 76 have come from watching what I have eaten. As always
"YMMV." Roger C with his hockey puck in tow. dx 47 pm 5/00