Re: [IP] first problem with Disetronic

><<<I'm going to share my Disetronic problem with you!  >>>

I like the convenience of ordering from a medical supply company (Liberator
Medical Supply 1-800-323-0914 is the one I have had excellent service
from). They handle the insurance companies with ease and speed..often
sending supplies out even before they get the insurance handled !!  From
what I've heard here, places don't seem to keep a healthy stock on-hand and
often leave people in distress. Once you become a customer with Liberator,
you have a  relationship with the people there and they have overnighted
items when I ordered late. I just like the ease of having someone else deal
with the insurance company and put ME first!! Life is so GOOD on the
pump!!!!  Carole Eve