[IPn] New Contribution Options

Hi Everyone,

At the request of several members of the list, I've added
some options to the contribution page of the web site that
will allow you to make small monthly donations should
you choose to do so. In addition, if you want to
"make waves" there is also a page to make a Challenge Grant
that must be matched by other donors.

We began our summer funding drive at the beginning of June.
It started out pretty good, but contributions have slowed
down a bunch in the last 4-5 days. PLEASE, if you have not
made a contribution to help sustain the web site and mail
list, consider doing so now. Even a small donation will help.

You can contribute on-line by going to:

or by mailing a check to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206B
Los Altos, CA 94022

If you'd like to make a Challenge Grant, there is a
link on the donor page above or go to:

To see how we are doing this month (and the last 3 months),
go to the bottom of the Thank You page of the web site
which thanks this years donors. At the bottom is a little
chart that is updated daily as contributions are received.
May wasn't so good, hopefully June will be better.

Insulin Pumpers is registered with the IRS as a 501(3c)
non-profit corporation and contributions qualify for the
qualifies for the maximum deduction allowed under both
California and United States revenue codes.

Insulin Pumpers federal tax I.D number is 77-0496722.
IRS DLN: 17053310019008 dated Jan 4, 1999.

Very Best Regards,

Michael Robinton
Executive Director
Insulin Pumpers