[IP] another discovery

I just got my monthly copy of Penn Lines, our electric coop news magazine,
and yes for those of you saying, this has nothing to do with D, yes it does.
In the back of the mag, there is an as stating :"Amazing Diabetes
It states people who have tried this natural remedy have reported better
vision, more energy, faster healing, regained feeling in their feet, as well
as a reduction of various risk factors associated with other diseases.
IT says to mail a piece of paper with name, addy, and the words :Diabetes
Improvement: on it, along with check for $12.95 plus $2 for s/h.  The
company is The Leader Co, Inc, in Canton, Ohio.
Does it sound like a worthwhile buy, or do you all think its a fluke?  It
goes on (the ad) to list that the diet etc can eliminate ketones, make bs
levels go from high risk to normal, improve eyesight, your balance, help
numb feet regain level of feeling, etc etc.
Sounds a little far fetched to me, any opinions before I get it and see how
much I may or may not laugh?  :)
Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc.