Re: [IP] lunch schmunch

I'm with you Sara... if I chose to skip any meal of the day, it would be
lunch!  I HATE sandwiches!  Gag, Yuk..............  I'm still working on my
basals, but getting closer and closer to just forgetting THAT meal
altogether (unless someone invites me out for calzone, *grin*).  And as far
as Dex tabs go, they're for emergencies which we can all have whether we eat
lunch or not.  All of our mileages may vary!

RoseLea and Max... living life to the max!