Re: Re: [IP] carb counting book

An excellent book for carb counting at home (it's a large book) is "Bowes &
Church's Food Values of Portions Commonly Used" by Jean A. T. Pennington.
It gives you more info about food than you ever wanted to know!  *grin*  It
shows the gram weight of common portions of food and you can use that info
to figure carbs for whatever size portion you want to eat.  I use it at home
all the time.  For more mobile use I like "The Doctor's Pocket Calorie, Fat
& Carbohydrate Counter" by Allan Borushek.  It's small enough to slip in a
purse or coat pocket.  Both books are good choices.  Good luck on learning
carb counting, I've been pumping for 4 weeks and still trying to figure it
all out.  *grin*

RoseLea and Max... living life to the max!