[IP] Fast Take

I agree that the Fast Take meter works great.  I have never used any other
meter.  BUT...if you get too little blood the results will be very low.
Yesterday, I checked my non-d daughter (I was having a paranoid moment.) and
the results said 42 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!  So I checked
again....97....THANK YOU GOD!

I think for anybody looking for a new meter the Fast Take is an excellent

Mom to Nathan, 2, dx'd 5/99
and Ashley, 8 months, who probably was mad at me yesterday.