[IP] Laughing Hard

This doctor is AN IDIOT, and really should tell his patients that he is just
"PRACTICING" at being a doctor and they should come back when he is fully
educated and trained....

Hee Hee Hee...I sure needed a laugh today.  I thought that about the doctor
that laughed when I requested he test my son for diabetes, and then
proceeded to wait 12 more hours to call me when he tested at 661!

One of my favorite parts of this list is the laughs I get.

Thanks to all the joke-makers........
mom to Nathan, 2, almost, dx'd 5/99
and Ashley 8 months