[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #236

> > Carole Eve wrote:
> > >I am going to FAX my first month of Bgs to the two
> > >doctors that refused to let me pump (the only local endos....and they
> are
> > >in practice together). I will show them the level of medical
> criminality
> > >they practice!!!!

	Carole Eve,
	Please do fax them the bgs, maybe along with a picture of a pump
which I am sure they have never seen.   Cowart & Johnson are SO useless,
have been useless and shouldn't be allowed to practice. 	Are you
going to B'Ham? Call me. Bonnie Richardson, Huntsville/Madison, AL
256-353-1188, 1141.   P.S. We'll go have dessert somewhere