Re: [IP] That Hersheys w/Almonds candy bar sure tasted GOOD!

><<<Well, I had my first Hersheys w/Almonds yesterday.  YUMMMMMMM!  This
>pumping is one real GREAT thing!  Woohoo!  I LOVE IT!    RoseLea and
>Max.... living life to the max!>>>

RoseLea...we are partners in crime <G>!! I started pumping right about the
same time as you and now enjoy treats once in awhile!! I have had Bgs of an
average of 330 for some years now...had a stroke, almost lost my legs from
it, severe neuropathy slowly taking away my mobility.
My Bgs dropped to the low 200s in a week pumpig...then went to 140 to 150
the second week (we went slow with increasing basal so I didn't react to
the huge drop). Then the third week I am totally NORMAL!!!  I have my sweet
Disetronic H-Tron giving me back my life...never mind TREATS!!! I am on a
low carb regimen..I NEVER have to bolus and I never have lows or
highs...straight line basal rate...pre dawn is gone too!!! I am in awe of
what this little guy did for me...I no longer have such depression from
helplessness and doom. I am going to FAX my first month of Bgs to the two
doctors that refused to let me pump (the only local endos....and they are
in practice together). I will show them the level of medical criminality
they practice!!!! They, just like the HMO I had for years, were letting me
suffer and face death. Yes, girl.... WHOOPPEEEEEEEEE!!!! Life is not only
GOOOD but also MINE again!!!  We never will stop celebrating!!  Carole Eve