[IP] Regular and Humalog Bolus

I have still working out the nuances of the pump only having it for 4 weeks.
I switched to the pump to better control nighttime blood sugars. The blood
sugars during the day were excellent (much better than with the pump during
the day now). I attribute this to shooting Regular and Humalog bolus shots
verses using the Dual feature of the MiniMed 508. Hence I agree that Humalog
by itself has too short of a life (when you eat something beyond simple