Re: [IP] Re:The best glucometer

Cindy wrote:

> Does anyone have any info to share on the FreeStyle?

I participated in some testing of the FreeStyle in my endo's office a
year ago.  I was very impressed with the tiny amount of blood required
(about 10% of what the FastTake requires).  I could find the marks on my
arm from the tests, but they weren't easy to see.  My fingers are
looking forward to trying the finished meter when it is available.