Re: [IP] Re:The best glucometer

>Please take me off the member list.  There are just too many messages each
>day.  Thanks.

I absolutely agree that the reading you get with One Touch is an
accurate one.  Although it may seem frustrating to have to re-do a
test because of an error message, it is well worth it know you can
trust the results.  If it were my choice, we would still be using the
One Touch.  But Noah is the one who has to do the finger sticks and
he prefers the Dex because it requires less blood.  However, he ends
up sticking twice if a reading doesn't seem right, just to be sure
because we don't always get an error message for "not enough blood",