[IP] redesigned lifescan case by sara

Ruth wrote
>  despite all of my b///////ing about the fast take..
>  I was flabberghasted to see that they have indeed followed ,
> I am sure.YOUR advice on designs. all tools have

I started using the profile in Feb of 1997 when i got my new pump and within
3 months had ripped those plastic things out...meter, pokie and strips would
fly out everytime i opened it cuz you KNOW I don't go to a reserved clean
spot to lay out all my materials and make a production out of it...I called
one to ask a question about something or another and when they asked if there
was anything else, I told them about the case...so they said they would send
me a new one...great...they did....4 months later...I called them
again...they sent a new case....3 months later, I called and said I had lost
my pokie due to the crap design of their case.  They said they would send me
a new pokie and then I suggested some of the changes that I, NOT an engineer,
would MAKE in the design...if I had the power...they sent me a pokie and a
replacement crap case.

So about 2 months ago I called for another one and to ask what I was supposed
to do with the 15 million life points I had accummulated....nothing...but
they WOULD send me a NEW profile AND a case for the one I had and ANOTHER
case, just in the event the new one in the box didn't come with one.  I said
don't worry about the extra one...i will just call you in 3 months and get a
new one and he told me it had been redesigned...so i had him send it...he
did, and the new meter had a case as well, so i have an extra that is still
up for grabs (the case, not the meter - sorry)

>   do you think we could get a new one

HECK YEAH!!!  call em and tell em you love your profile pokie but you LOST it
cuz the case sucks so bad...or send me your address and i will send it to

dont forget chat sunday night 11pm