[IP] not my doc

Doc Bender said
>  Sara Smarty Pant's doc: says mixing insulins adds more
>  complexity to diabetes,

just as a point of clarification...it wasn't MY doctor that said that.  I was
writing in response to someone else who was asking about it...My doc doesn't
KNOW i mix so wouldn't have said it...If i did tell him i was doing it, he
would just roll his eyes and say...OK...just keep doing whatever it is your
are doing - just don't turn into an insulin-ohilic!!

>   I told him his family doctor wasn't perfected yet either.

ROTFLMAO...you are great andy!!!  good luck with the florescine!!