[IP] Help: MM alarm cleared all basels off.

Twice in four years I have done something to my MM 507 and managed to have
all of my
basel rates cleared out of my pump.  The first time I left a dinner party
and came home and called MM.
They stayed on the phone until I had reinstalled all of my basel rates.
Next time I keep my head and was able to reinstall the basils myself.  Both
times the alarm was sounding so I knew things were not right.  I do not know
if it is possible to have the pump function with all basel rates at Zero.