[IP] Carbohyrdate Addicts diet?

Hi Everyone,
I was wondering if anyone out there has tried the Carbohydrate Addicts Diet
yet?  The one written by the husband and wife team, last name is Heller.
I bought the books today and want to look into it but was wondering if
anyone has any personal experience with the diet?
I bought the books from Walden's Book Store and the manager was really nice
and said that if they don't work out for me I can return them and get a
credit.  I was telling her about me being diabetic and having tried SO MANY
DIETS!!!  I have a ton of diet books and she said it wouldn't be a problem
if they weren't right for me.  I thought that was really nice of her!
Anyway, I would love to hear all comments and if you want to e-mail me
personnally that would be good also.