[IP] Seadooing and Motorcycling MaMa with pump!

Hi Everyone,
 Just wanted to share some new experiences I have had
with the pump recently. Hubby got a new Goldwing and
how nice it was to go for a lengthy trip without
having to tap him on the shoulder to pull over so that
I could eat a snack. I really enjoy the freedom that
the pump has given me to go and enjoy doing something
without constantly worrying where my bg is at. It was
always difficult to try and test on the back of the
bike and I would sit there wondering how low I might
be getting instead of enjoying the sights...that was
in MDI days! But NO MORE!
 Today we went sea-dooing and I attached my Disetronic
pump to my bathing suit then wore my wet-suit over
top. I forgot it was even there and we had a wonderful
time with the kids too, getting wet.
 I feel that the pump has lifted a big burden off my
shoulders. So nice to be able to have a wonderful day
without the distractions that MDI therapy inters.
 Look out summer!...here I come!!!
.........Carolyn Green.......
Happily Pumping since 12/99 :o)

Do You Yahoo!?