[IP] Peaks and tails with Insulin Mixing

Yes, you're definitely going to have new tails (and not a tux either!) when
you starting mixing a long acting insulin with a shorter acting one and you
will need to test, test, test to find out what works for you.  Hang in
there.  It made a big difference for me when I was using tenders, then I
switched to Rapids and can now use straight Humalog without a problem at my
site. My sites last as long as I want them two - say a total of 3 days, 4 in
a pinch.  Good luck.