[IP] Slim Fast

Melissa-  I started using Slim Fast bars as my noon meal as I wanted a
measured source of carbohydrate (written on each one) as my BG was way high
several days running and I wanted to make sure I wasn't mismeasuring my food
etc.  It's a cinch with the pump - and not a bad idea if you have a wicked
sweet tooth like I do.  You just bolus for the carbs per bar, 36, and that's
it.  I lost weight big time, but a lot of it was due to being afraid of
eating and making my high BG even go higher.  Turns out my basals need
adjusting once again.  Good luck.
Dianne