Re: [IP] General D question: treating lows

Sara: Since I like grape juice so much I get the Hi C juice boxes and carry
them in the car and ever other place I can think of.  The 26 carbs are
perfect for my lows. Also, if you like hot apple cider.......I get the apple
juice and leave it in the car.  On hot days, it tastes like a wonderful cup
of hot cider.  Yes, I am weird but anyway.................Jackie P