Re: [IP] Re:The best glucometer

Recently I was vacationing in Branson, Mo. and left one of my Dex meters in
the van in some pretty intense heat.  Later when I turned it on in the window
it said
"Hi F" which I took to mean of course Hi temp. I thought this was pretty neat
and a way to consider using the meter/disc for future readings.  I have used
it and the reading were fine.  I just thought this was a neat "warning."
Never saw it on any of the other meters I have had.  Has anyone else gotten
this message? Just curious........Jackie P