Re: [IP] Velosulin Humulog mixture

In a message dated 6/9/00 1:06:57 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<<  my sites almost always get those pump
bumps  >>

There may be other reasons for getting pump bumps.  I find when using
silhouettes, I tend to get them if I don't add extra tape -- there may be
some improved cleanliness involved here, or it may just be that the cannula
can't move and irritate as much.  Anyway, I attach tape to the site first,
then insert through.  And lately I've been adding another layer on top (on
the side that doesn't have the disconnect).

Linda Z