Re: [IP] mama mia and simple packing

> I think that if you have a little kit like
> those who mentioned...the dop kit / luggage
> bags etc... at EACH PLACE of importance
> (school, work, car)  that one would be
> reasonably prepared.
Oh absolutely... On a *logical* level I agree with both
of you that I go overboard... but I'm an obsessive
person.  And as I mentioned to Sara SP, that's just the
habbit I've built up over my lifetime.  It's not just D
supplies I lug around with me... I could outfit a small
platoon of marines with the schtuff I haul around with
me on a regular basis.

Of course... this has worked to my detriment on
occasion... such as packing three bags for an overnight
stay at my mothers and getting trapped for a
week 'cause "Well you've got enough to last you, why
don't you help me with such and such and talk to your
brother he's doing this and that, and could you help
your poor grandmother with x?"  Another disadvantage
with having been unemployed at the time, but that's
another story for another audience.

As always boys and girls... YMMV... The key is what
works for the one who's gotta do it.

-Sara G.