[IP] redesigned lifescan case by sara

hey sara...have to tell you this story.

despite all of my b///////ing about the fast take....we received a free one
today becuae geneva left hers in hotel in disneyland  (her back up).
well....yves st. laurent hold your breath!

I was flabberghasted to see that they have indeed followed , I am sure
..YOUR advice on designs. all tools have their appropriate spots.  except
for the poker...I am not quite sure where to put it.  elastic for the test
strips....lots of extra pockets.  but the poker goes where?

anyway...funny that this should all come up in the posts on the day that we
get a new fast take case and meter.

so...as far as the new ONE TOUCH cases.  do you think we could get a new one
if I called them?  I want a new one touch case for geneva.  the old ones
S****K!  her poker always falls out and no room for extras.

who is always looking for better ways to organize.  this is my duty in life.