[IP] Adding Complexity to a difficult problem

Sara Smarty Pant's doc: says mixing insulins adds more complexity to
diabetes, well, what else is new? Mine never heard of it either. It works
for me I heard a great line today. The concierge at a local hotel is a T1 D.
his endo told him to pump but his family doctor told him it wasn't perfected
yet. I told him his family doctor wasn't perfected yet either.