[IP] Offering a trade...any takers?

 I have:
1.  200 One touch Fine Point Lancets (25 per bag, 8 bags)
2.  A few sillouttes/tenders
3.  MM Reserviors
4.  Some IV Prep Wipes

I am willing to give the Lancets for free. (I don't use that brand, they
came with boxes of test strips).  The 8 bags of 25 are all unopened.  They
are the purple ones.

I would like to trade for some 6mm or 8mm Rapids (will swap evenly with the
sils).  I would also be willing to swap with the Mirco QR SoftSets  (More
interested in the Rapids though).  Would be willing to throw in some extra
MM Reserviors (if you use MM) and some wipes for your willingness to trade.

Email me privately if you are interested.

Thanks, Sherry