[IP] tiny problem

Lyra wrote:
>  I have those one touch profile strips, that comes in
>  a bottle. I hate the bottle- it takes up so much space.

stupid question maybe, but what do you carry the meter in?  It comes with a
nice re-designed (per my suggestions to Lifescan, I am sure) leather case
with elastic bands to hold the pokie, the meter and the bottle and a nice
little pocket to hold a couple of pokies and Medic Alert card....Why would
you want to carry the meter lose in something else?  If you NEED one, I got
an EXTRA one...be glad to let you have it...

I leave a "kit" at work that has all the change out stuff, so I don't carry a
spare set, batteries and all that crap in my bag unless I am gonna be gone
all day (or night, should I get so lucky). When I go out, as in out on the
town, I put my money, house key and ID, as well as a small lipstick and
powder in Profile case and just carry that!!!  Or if I need more room, I will
resort to my piece ah sh*t QID since it is smaller

Let me know if you want the case

Sara SP