[IP] treating lows

sara MG asked
>  I've been looking around for easy to cary liquid
>  sources of simple sugars with long shelf lives.

Juicy juice in the small size box...16 grams of cho in flavors like CHERRY!!!
 yum...carry one in my gym bag and when I roam the streets and it takes a
squashing and keeps on not leaking, and stays good a loooong time...even
tastes ok WARM..unlike orange juice..bleah - AND no caffeine and safe for
children of ALL ages

Never tried or heard of RedBull but I like the name

Sara SP