[IP] Re: site changes

We change sites on the 3rd day if we've had no problems up to
that point. In that case I time it for a time of day where I know
I can monitor it. BUT Murphy's Law reigns here lately, so that is
why I say we change it "whenever", because "whenever" is usually
before the third day. :)

RoseLea said:
So, you only change out a site when you have a problem with it?
I'd
probably have them in forever if that was the case!

--
Take care, Kerri, alulitsuti (mother of many children)
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Vista/9590/index.html