[IP] Re: site changes

We change sites on the 3rd day if we've had no problems up to
that point. In that case I time it for a time of day where I know
I can monitor it. BUT Murphy's Law reigns here lately, so that is
why I say we change it "whenever", because "whenever" is usually
before the third day. :)

RoseLea said:
So, you only change out a site when you have a problem with it?
probably have them in forever if that was the case!

Take care, Kerri, alulitsuti (mother of many children)
"God teaches the birds to make nests, yet the nests of all birds
are not alike." Duwamish proverb