Re: [IP] newbie site questions

My sites don't "itch" on a regular basis.  In fact, it's about once or
twice every few months.  I've check my sites and they are clearly not
infected.  Also, blood sugars are fine. After asking my diabetes-pump
educator and physician I was informed that sometimes your body doesn't like
the site you've chosen for a cannula.  I doubt it's an allergic reaction to
the adhesive b/c I would have the "itching" problem on a regular basis.  It
actually could be a variety of things at once that cause the problem of
itching.  If anyone figures out exactly what it is please post.