From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of Sara M. G.
Sent: Friday, June 09, 2000 8:45 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] General D question: treating lows

I've been looking around for easy to cary liquid
sources of simple sugars with long shelf lives.

Orange Juice has a habit of not lasting in a back pack
for over long.

I've tried RedBull the last couple times (28g
sugar/can -- top three ingredients are water-sucrose-
glucose) and it seems to work nicely enough...
According to the label it's got a shelf life of almost
two years unrefridgerated so that's a plus...

What I'm worried about is the high caffeine/taurine
content... They actually have a warning on there about
people sensitive to caffeine and children should not
drink it.  Besides which it tastes like fermented camel
spit...

So my question is: Has anyone else tried using this as
a carry-along low-treater?  Any thoughts? Alternate
recommendations?  Berratements?

-Sara G.