Re: [IP] newbie site questions

> Mine too.  I find myself tying to itch the site area.  This
> sometimes happen only after two days.  I think it's my body telling
> me it doesn't want that piece of plastic in it right there. Santana

The site should not itch. If there is not an infection, then you
probably have some kind of allergic reaction to adhesive (most
likely) used in the tape or set stickum or a reaction to the set or
insulin (much less likely). You should investigat this further and
eliminate the problem BEFORE you become really sensitized to the