[IP] peanut butter/cornstarch recipe

betsy, joyce, et al...I knew this would happen.  I am just going to post the
two recipes below for ALL interested.  I am getting swamped!
ruth
RAS

PEANUT BUTTER BALLS WITH CORNSTARCH TO PREVENT NIGHTTIME LOWS
***************
RECIPE # 1

Ingredients:
8 Tablespoons of Corn Starch
8 Tablespoons of Peanut Butter
1 oz of Rice Krispies
1 Tablespoon of Chocolate Chips (1 oz.)
1-1/2 Tablespoons of Equal
2 oz cold water

Instructions:
Place ingredients in a bowl and mix. Form into 8 round balls of equal size
and refrigerate.

Serving size: 1 ball
Yield:  8 balls

153 Calories, 4 g Protein, 16 g Carbo, 9 g Fat

Recipe #2

Ingredients:

12 Tablespoons peanut butter (3/4 cup)
3 Tablespoons honey
1/4 cup cornstarch
2 cups cornflakes

Instructions:

Stir together peanut butter, honey and cornstarch.
Form into balls, about 1 Tablespoon in size, and roll in crushed cornflakes.
Flatten balls with a tumbler and chill.

Serving:  2 cookies
Yield:    12 cookies

2 carbs, 1 protein and 3 fats

280 Calories, 8 g Protein, 26 g Carbo, 16 g Fat