Re: [IP] newbie site questions

sorry,  roselea...wasn't clear on this one.  she will change out her site on
the 4th day if no OTHER problems occur.  we don't go past this 4th day.    I
was just referring to a particular 'time' of day that geneva changes.  she
doesn't schedule it around a meal, or shower  (although this is ideal).