[IP] Initial post

Hello. As this is my first post, introductions are in order.

I'm Rick. My wife Alicia and I and our kids moved from Seattle to
Houston 11/98. At the time our daughter was 10 1/2 and son Miles was 2.
8 days after our arrival Miles dx Type 1. That was quite a shock and the
last 18 months have been a blur of learning to manage diabetes with *it*
managing *us*.

Miles is now 3 1/2. We are now in the process of getting the HTron plus
from Disetronic and hope to be online with it within the month.

I am curious how many subscribers are on this list and how heavy the
traffic is. I participate in another list and moderate yet another one
(both unrelated to diabetes); the one I moderate has 60-80 msgs a day,
the other rarely has 2 posts a month.

We are especially interested in hearing from those who have
pre-schoolers on the pump. Respond on the list or privately if you wish.

Rick & Alicia Lindholtz