Re: [IP] newbie site questions

ruth, mom to geneva wrote:

<<and in our house...the site gets changed whenever BGS seem high or blood
in
cannula, etc.  we don't plan it around any particular 'time'.>>

So, you only change out a site when you have a problem with it?  I'd
probably have them in forever if that was the case!  While I watch for
problems,  I change sites on a regular basis as well.  I've only had a site
that bothered me one time.  My CDE prefers changing every 2 days, and I've
done every 3 days, but I never leave them in longer than that.  Just trying
to avoid any potential problems... remember as always YMMV.

RoseLea and Max... living life to the max!