Re: [IP] IP] 3+ day sitess

Well Sara,

I guess what they don't know can't hurt them eh?  I just happened to mention
it to my endo and he said it would just be an added variable in an already
difficult equation.  I'll probably do it when I've had more experience with
my pump.  I have a few bottles of Regular sitting in the fridge going to
waste that I would like to use up.  I just can't let $100 in insulin expire.
I think there is sixth months or so before I can't use them anymore. I want
to try mixing because I need a longer lasting bolus.  I've tried the squares
but I'm convinced that using a longer acting insulin in supplement to
Humalog will give me the extension I need.  With me Humalog doesn't have
much of a "tail effect".  Anyway when I decide to give it a shot I'll write
you for advice.