[IP] substitute for 'nite bites'

cornstarch...a very successful ingredient that keeps BGS sustained and does
not cause huge rises.  we used to put a tablespoon of cornstarch into
milkshakes for geneva at night to prevent lows.  there is also a great
recipe for peanut butter, rice crispies  (or any crunchy cereal) choc chips
and cornstarch balls that I have buried in my files that you could use for
these walks.  they don't cost as much as nite bites and taste MUCH better!

if anyone needs the recipe for the pb balls,   please email me privately.

email @ redacted