[IP] List of pumpers

>>Another new/old pumper and I are going to start a Pumpers' Support Group
the Toledo, OH area.  Has anyone else started a group and have any
suggestions on how we should go about it?  I haven't talked to my endo's
office yet, but is it generally possible for us to get a list of pumpers
from doctor's offices to mail notices to?  Any help greatly appreciated.
Anyone interested, please email me privately.  :o)
RoseLea and Max... living life to the max!>>

I was under the impression that due to patient confidentiality, a list of
pumpers (i.e. patients) cannot be released to someone. Perhaps the doctor
could *advertise* or let his/her pump patients know, but I doubt a list
could be released to you. Lawsuits, you know. Good luck.
Jan (61 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpt 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM 507C, 3/99)