RE: [IP] newbie site questions

>I have been told to only change sites before a meal

Funny that we are all told something completely different.  I was told to
never change it before a meal because if it wasn't working I could go into
DKA very quickly.  I change usually when I get up in the morning and I wait
2 hours before breakfast if I eat it at all.  Never have had a bad one yet,
knock on wood.

-- Sherry
born 6-2-1976, dx 8-9-1980, pumping 12-7-1999