[IP] Bummed...A1C

Just had to vent.

My doctor is into this new thing.  Rather than calling with the lab results
or just sending them to me she sends this form letter.  So I received mine
yesterday for my most recent lab test, along with her comments.  Anyway, my
A1C was 5.96 and her note said "Control OK".  I swear this is really
bothering me.  I know I am probably being over sensitive, but gee's I think
my A1C is great.  I mean dang, that puts me in the normal range.  So it's
.10 up from the last one.  I am sure she didn't mean anything by it, but it
still bothers me.

Thanks for letting me vent.