No Subject

Dear Melissa,
I am trying to lose some weight too and have adjusted my basal rates and use
a temp basal for the time I am at work so I avoid lows and it seems to be
working out pretty well.
The thing that I am still trying to learn and do is to eat when I am hungry.
I ate on a timed schedule for so long it is still hard after one year of
pumping to eat when I feel hungry.  And then sometimes I wonder if I feel
It's a daily battle and sometimes I want to give up dieting but I love the
way I feel and the numbers of my bg.  Was doing Weight Watchers but I have
been missing meetings due to my work schedule.  I would love to do something
new that would work for me without having to go to the meetings.
Hope all is well.
Dawn and Blue Star
dx'd 3/85
pumping 4/20/99