[IP] Lapswe in insurance

The Fed Laws and the HIPAA discuss preexisting conditions and being
covered for 63 days qualifies you, etc.  But a little Trick BCBS uses is
this,  if there is a LAPSE in your coverage, such as my changing from one
job to another, both with BCBS, and first job ends Friday at 5:00 pm and

If you can prove that they do this I'm sure your State insurance commissar,
no matter how crooked would like to see it. That is exactly why they have
HIPPA.I'd also threaten to get an attorney, never a baad idea as well as
speak to the newspaper. What a sleazy thing to do alb