RE: [IP] Re:The best glucometer

> I know some people on this list have complained
> of unreliable results with them [OneTouch Meters]
> but my experience has been that with an adequate
> amount of blood on the strip, they work just fine.
I've come to learn that if there's not a healthy drop
of blood on the strip, I don't even bother waiting for
the results... It's a waste of a strip whether I accept
the results or retest, so I might as well retest.

Fortunately getting blood out of my body has NEVER been
a problem... verily gush the stuff...  Even scared a
few blood bank nurses with the rate at which I fill a
unit and jump right up and get on my way afterwards.

My grandma says I have a lot of blood 'cause I have
such a big heart. :o)

-Sara G.