From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2000 2:16 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re:The best glucometer

I have two FastTake meters and I love them.  I especially like the software
available to download the data in various formats.  The same software works
with all the Lifescan meters, I think.  The first was complimentary and the
second I got free with a rebate.  I have always liked the Lifescan meters
and
my first was the granddaddy of them all, the OneTouch.  I especially like
the
small size of the FastTake.  I know some people on this list have complained
of unreliable results with them but my experience has been that with an
adequate amount of blood on the strip, they work just fine.
Wanda