Re: [IP] Re: liver glucagon dump and walking

maureen  (and mary jean)  and dogs.

geneva has a problem with going low at school between about 9 am and 12 pm.

this is because she has PE and recess.  we have found that she does fine if
we lower her basal by about .2  starting an hour before this 'block of

others on this list just eat a 10-15 gram snack without bolusing.  I would
think that if you are trying to lose weight...that adjusting basals would be
the best choice.

experimentation is the key.